Executive – Youth Development (Leadership, Entrepreneurship, and Innovative Mindset Building)
The Executive for Youth Development at Ek Soch Foundation will lead and
implement programs to build leadership, entrepreneurship, and innovative mindset
among young people. The role will involve designing and delivering workshops,
training programs, youth journeys, and events that foster critical thinking, problem-
solving, creativity, and self-confidence in youth.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with young people and a passion for youth development. They should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders such as schools, universities, community organizations, and youth groups.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
1. Developing and delivering programs to build leadership, entrepreneurship, and
innovative mindset among young people.
2. Building partnerships with schools, universities, community organizations, and youth groups to expand program reach and impact.
3. Designing and facilitating workshops, training sessions, and events to support youth development.
4. Developing and implementing strategies to measure program effectiveness and impact.
5. Providing mentorship and guidance to program participants. 6. Building and managing a team of volunteers and staff to support program delivery.
7. Managing program budgets and reporting on program outcomes to stakeholders. The Executive for Youth Development will be critical in empowering young people to become leaders and innovators in their communities and beyond.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
1.Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field (e.g., Engineering, Management).
2. Experience of working with youth in a leadership, entrepreneurship, or innovative mindset-building capacity. 1-3 Years of work experience (for Program Executive position) and 5+ years of work experience (for Program Manager position) is preferred. Executive Experience, 5+ Years of Manager Experience are preferred.
3. Experience working with youth in a leadership, entrepreneurship, or innovative mindset-building capacity.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong organizational and project management skills.
5. Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed.