Manager - Communications, Impact Measurement And Proposal Writing
The Executive/Manager of Communications, impact measurement, and Proposal Writing for Ek Soch Foundation will oversee and implement the organization's communication strategies, documentation, and proposal writing. The candidates will be responsible for developing and managing the measurement tools and systems to measure the impact of the organization's programs and activities.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
1. Creating high-quality proposals for fundraising, partnerships, and other initiatives.
2. Track and analyse project indicators and other valuable data and prepare quality and timely reports using the formats and communication channels.
3. Developing and implementing offline and online communication strategies to promote the organization's mission and initiatives.
4. Developing and managing outcome measurement tools and systems to evaluate the effectiveness of the organization's programs and activities.
5. Analysing data and presenting findings to inform decision-making and program improvements.
6. Collaborating with all teams within the organization to ensure effective communication and alignment of goals.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong project management skills. Candidate should be detail-oriented, analytical, and able to work effectively in a team environment. A background in communications, fundraising, or nonprofit management is preferred. Master's Degree in a relevant field with 4+ Years of Communications Manager Experience.Reporting / Base Location-Executive Director / Mathura-Vrindavan and NOIDA